Lord Kuber is believed to be the ‘King of Yaksha’ and the ‘God of Wealth’. He is the ultimate representation of prosperity, wealth and glory. He is the one who takes care of all the wealth in this world created by the Almighty. Not only does Kuber distribute wealth but also maintains and safeguards the treasures in the universe. This is why Lord Kuber is known as the custodian of wealth. The son of Vishrava and Illavida, Kuber belongs to the family of Lord Brahma. His wife is Kauberi and they have four children. Chanting the kuber mantra and pleasing lord kuber can bring in a lot of positive changes into life.
The meaning of the word ‘Kuber’ is deformed or ill-shaped. He is portrayed as having an obese, ugly body and with a complexion resembling lotus leaves. His body has eight teeth, three legs and his left eye is yellow. Everybody used to make fun of Kuber due to his deformed body. He, then, performed severe penance to please Lord Shiva and asked for a boon of being popular and respected among all. Shiva made him the caretaker of wealth and it was after this that all began to adore him. As a deity of wealth, Kuber carries a pot filled with gold coins and is adorned with golden jewelry.
Kubera Mantra is chanted in order to please Lord Kuber and win his blessings. Reciting this powerful mantra can remove financial problems and bring wealth and prosperity to the chanter. Besides practicing the Kubera Mantra, one needs to work hard and follow the right path to earn wealth and riches. Chanting this mantra with true devotion can surely attract prosperity.
ॐ यक्षाय कुबेराय वैश्रवणाय धनधान्याधिपतये
धनधान्यसमृद्धिं मे देहि दापय स्वाहा॥
Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhanadhanyadhipataye
Dhanadhanyasamriddhim Me Dehi Dapaya Svaha
I bow down to Lord Kuber who is the guardian of all wealth in this universe and who is the Lord of success.
Kuber Money Mantra
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्रीं क्लीं वित्तेश्वराय नमः॥
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Kleem Vitteshvaraya Namah
I offer my obligations to Lord Kuber who gives fame and wealth and who destroys all evil.
Kuber Mantra can be recited with devotion by all those who want to get rid of financial problems. The merciful Lord will surely eliminate the sufferings of those who practice the mantra with sincerity. This mantra can be chanted during Kuber Puja. Kuber Yantra is available in different sizes. During the Kurber Puja, apply Kumkum, sandal paste, and vermilion on the four corners and center of the yantra and offer worship in front of it.
Kuber Mantra can be recited 108 times in one round and it is recommended to repeat the cycle for 21 days to achieve desired results. The practitioner should maintain physical and mental purity and cleanliness while reciting the mantra.
Moreover, it is very important not to be arrogant due to wealth. Arrogance is a sure way to invite the anger of Kuber and can bring adverse results. However, chanting the Kuber Mantra genuinely shall bring wealth and prosperity to the individual and remove his monetary crisis.
Kuber Mantra Benefits
- Pleases Lord Kuber. Kuber Mantra is chanted to offer prayers to Lord Kuber, the Lord of wealth and make him happy. He listens to the worship of his devotees and blesses them with wealth, bliss and prosperity.
- Prevents Financial Losses. This mantra helps the people who fall short of finance due to their past karma. Reciting the Kuber Mantra gets them a special allowance and they can acquire the wealth they desire and stay away from monetary crisis.
- Helps in Business. The Kuber Mantra is effective at sharpening the judgement power of the chanter so that he can invest wisely and do his business well. This will bring profit while avoiding any possible risks of losses.
- Safeguards Money. Kuber Mantra helps the practitioner safeguard his money against cheaters and losses.
- Brings Social Status. Those who practice Kuber Mantra develop a good self-confidence and get better social status and fame.
- Attracts Wealth. The Kuber Mantra is specially intended to attract wealth and prosperity by pleasing the Lord of wealth. Those who want to earn a lot of wealth and fill their home with prosperity should practice this mantra.
- Brings Happiness. The person who recites the mantra with sincerity and devotion would find inner happiness and bliss apart from worldly benefits. His heart gets filled with joy and peace upon regular repetition of Kuber Mantra.
Money is the base of a happy and comfortable life on this planet. Acquiring wealth results from the past karmas. This is why some people are poor and others are rich.
Monetary crisis can cripple the people and prevent them from achieving their goals of life. Reciting the powerful Kuber Mantra can get blessings from the Lord of Wealth so that they earn happiness and wealth.