Regarded as the most benevolent of all the planets, Shukra or Venus planet signifies success, joy, beauty, romance, sensuality, and pleasures. It is a beneficial planet that blesses the native with wealth, confidence, courage, comforts, happiness and luxuries and a really happy and satisfying married life. Shukra in a favorable position in one’s horoscope helps the native get all the riches in the world and turn out to be successful in every field of life. This planet assures complete success in life and helps the person fulfill his wishes.
If an individual feels that something is lacking in his life, he should worship Venus (Shukra). Worshipping Shukra can bring wonderful stages of success in the areas of acting, modeling, businesses related to cosmetics, arts, music, beauty, interior designing, sports, painting, and others. If you are affected by the position of Venus in your horoscope, the remedy is to worship the planet by any method. An effective method is the recitation of the Shukra Mantra. It is a powerful mantra that connects the chanter with higher frequencies of love and attraction. Practicing this mantra on a regular basis increases one’s persuasive abilities and magnetism.
Astrology states that the Venus planet is the preceptor of demons. Shukra governs the human body organs like cheeks, skin, eyes, digestive and reproductive systems. The negative effects of this planet in one’s birth chart result in problems like indigestion, loss of appetite, eye problems, impotency, pimples, skin rashes and venereal diseases. Chanting the Shukra beej mantra can help calm down these adverse effects of Shukra and attain peace and success.
“Om Shum Shukraya Namah”
Regular practice of this mantra brings the onset of the position of Venus and the person starts appreciating the beauty of art and nature. It makes the life refined and blissful.
Shukra Mantra Meaning
The Shukra beej mantra is made out of seed sound representing the planet Venus.
This mantra should be recited with faith and devotion on a regular basis. It is advantageous to wear white clothes while chanting this mantra. One should donate food and clothes to beggars and poor people to get the blessings of Shukra in abundance. To secure the blessings of Lord Venus in more measures, worship Goddess Mahalakshmi and offer sandal paste to the goddess.
One should chant the Shukra mantra for 108 times on a daily basis. The chanting can begin on Friday and the number of malas can grow gradually. The mantra should be recited for a total of 6000 times to attain desired results. It is recommended that the number of mantra repetitions should increase over time and never decrease.
Shukra Mantra Benefits
Here are some of the known benefits of chanting Shukra Mantra on a regular basis:
- The problems arising out of the unfavorable position of Shukra in one’s horoscope are resolved and the native attains success and happiness in life.
- Confusions in the life vanish and peace and prosperity come over.
- Disputes with the enemies are solved and numerous problems are settled without efforts.
- One starts enjoying the positive results of favorable Shukra in the horoscope and the native attains higher positions in life.
- By chanting the Shukra mantra, one attains disease-free life and youthful look.
- If one recites this mantra, he will shine and prosper if indulged in the fields of fashion designing, arts, beauty or luxury business.
- Struggles in life are relieved and one experiences enhanced comforts and security by reciting this mantra on a regular basis.
- The candidate attains a powerful speech to perform well in business, career and
- The person gets excellence in the fields of arts and music.
- Shukra mantra helps remove the hurdles in getting married and having children.
- One can overcome laziness, become active and develop creative potentials.
- Women attain beauty and elegance through the regular practice of this mantra.
Shukra Gayatri Mantra
“Om Rajadabaaya Vidmahe, Brigusuthaya dhimahi, tanno sukrah prachodayat.”
I offer my salutations to Lord Shukra who is the descendant of Sage Bhrigu and who is mounted on a white horse. Let your blessings enlighten my being and illuminate my consciousness.
Gayatri Mantras are effective at protecting the chanters. Shukra Gayatri Mantra helps the person seek divine protection from the planet Venus to do well in every aspect of life.
Other Shukra Mantras
“Om Draamg Dreeng Droung Sah Shukray Namah”
I perceive Lord Shukra in the universal sounds. Let the Lord of Venus illuminate my intellect.
“Om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae Dhanur hastaaya dheemahi
Tanno shukra: prachodayaat.”
I offer my salutations to Lord Shukra who carries a bow in the hand and who has a flagstaff of a horse. Let the Lord add light to my path and illuminate my intellect.
“Om Klim Shum Shukraya Namah”
The sound Klim is associated with delight, love, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
Choose the Shukra mantra you want to recite and follow an appropriate method to chant it on a regular basis. Purchase a Shukra Yantra if possible. Make a rangoli using sandal powder near the puja altar and spread a white cloth on it. Place the yantra on this cloth and decorate it using turmeric, sandal paste, and vermilion. Offer flowers and light incense sticks and lamp. Sit on a mat in front of the yantra and recite the mantra using a mala or rosary.